piątek, 22 września 2017

Jay-Z - In My Lifetime, vol. 1

Rok wydania: 1997
Wytwórnia: Roc-A-Fella
Wydanie: I, 1 cd (jewel box)
Tracklista:
  1. Intro / A Million And One Question / Rhyme No More (prod. DJ Premier)
  2. The City Is Mine (feat. BlackStreet) (prod. Teddy Riley)
  3. I Know What Girls Like (feat. Puff Daddy, Lil' Kim) (prod. Amen-Ra, Puffy)
  4. Imaginary Player (prod. Prestige)
  5. Streets Is Watching (prod. Ski)
  6. Friend Or Foe '98 (prod. DJ Premier)
  7. Lucky Me (prod. Buckwild, Stevie J)
  8. (Always Be My) Sunshine (feat. Babyface, Foxy Brown) (prod. Prestige)
  9. Who You Wit II (prod. Ski)
  10. Face Off (feat. Sauce Money) (prod. Poke And Tone)
  11. Real Niggaz (feat. Too $hort) (prod. Anthony Dent)
  12. Rap Game / Crack Game (prod. Big Jaz)
  13. Where I'm From (prod. D-Dot, Amen-Ra)
  14. You Must Love Me (prod. Nashiem Myrick)
  15. Wishing On A Star (D Influence Remix)
  16. Wishing On A Star (Track Masters Remix)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz